SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhdavis2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: log in problems
    Posted: 22 February 2005 at 7:05am
Forum Administrator,

I have had to reregister as bhdavis2 in order to log in.  I cannot log in with my initial username.........bhdavis.......and password.

The HELP section says there is a place on the LOG IN window to get a password reset.  Howver I can find no such link.

Also, I can find no method of contacting the forum administrator throughout the forum pages.....although it may well be located somewhere.

Please contact me by email so we can get this straightened out.

Thanks,

BH Davis
bh.davis@earthlink.net
Forum Director View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forum Director Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:15pm
Hello BH Davis ~ please bear with me while I look into the problem for you. Thank you for your patience.

~ Forum Director
Admin Group
Admin Group
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forum Director Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:20pm
BHDavis;

What you need do is to click on "Forgot Password" link and the password will be e-mailed to the address you originally registered with. Once you log in using the temporary password sent, you can click on "User Preferences" and change the password to something that can be easily remembered.

Thank you for your patience.
bhdavis2 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhdavis2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 6:29pm
Where is the "Forgot Password" link?

BH Davis
bhdavis2 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhdavis2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 7:19pm
Where is the "Forgot Password" link?

BH Davis
Admin Group
Admin Group
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forum Director Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2005 at 8:31am
Hello BH, When you are on our website do you see the words 'My Page' on the upper right hand corner of the screen? Would you please call 800 229 9068 and ask to speak with a person named Teri ~ let her know if you see that link ~ she is aware of your problem and will assist you. Thank you ~ Forum Director
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic