SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3.3 and Multicam 6610

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3.3 and Multicam 6610
    Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:10pm
Hi all,

We're having a bit of an issue with getting our Multicam fired back up. Had some hardware trouble with the PC that required reinstalling Windows. After putting EnRoute 3.3 back on, we can't send output to the Multicam (which is connected on COM1).

The Output Control Center is strangely blank, despite setting the driver in EnRoute prior to output. According to the help files, it should show us the driver queue in the OCC.

Anyone seen this before or have any suggestions? I've already tried reinstalling it, installing to a new folder, etc. We also found the MultiCam job manager software and installed it, but EnRoute 3 appears to be blissfully unaware of it.

I've posted some screenshots below.

Forum Director View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forum Director Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2012 at 2:15pm
Normally with your MultiCam you would output to file, and Job Manager can open that file and send it to your machine. EnRoute doesn't communicate directly with Job Manager, it just created the gcode file which you open with Job Manager.

If you still experience issues email me

Edited by Forum Director
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic