SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can you edit a slot in EnRoute 5?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawrouter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can you edit a slot in EnRoute 5?
    Posted: 13 November 2013 at 2:50pm
Is there any way to edit a slot in EnRoute 5? In EnRoute 4 I was able to go to "edit toolpaths" and do it there. Now in version 5 I can make my changes, but when I click
"ok" nothing happens.
Forum Director View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forum Director Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:42pm
You should be receiving an email shortly.
SA International
International Plaza II, Suite 625
Philadelphia, PA 19113
N Sign View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote N Sign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2015 at 9:12am
I see many replies like this then the thread dies. I think it would be helpful if in addition to an email to the OP, you (collectively) would answer their question here. It could help others with similar issues and spur further conversation.
Someone may be performing a diffferent action to get he same result and not realize they were doing it wrong or that there was a faster way.
PlastecProfiles11 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2015 at 11:38am
I agree with N Sign
Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic