SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

saving file types

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redlineclay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: saving file types
    Posted: 20 July 2015 at 11:16am
I am new to program and recently have bought a Biesse skill. I wrote a program but it is saving it as a .rou file which the Biesse cant read. How do I save program as a .cix or .iso
paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2015 at 11:48am
When you are saving your files you are going to the File menu and then saving from there. This creates a Enroute file that you can use later and return to later on. If you want to create output files though you would need to select the proper driver and then go to the Machining menu then select output. This option will create an output file that corresponds to the driver that you have selected.

First what kind of Biesse do you have? Is it a Klever, RoverA, RoverB, RoverJ, ect.?

Then go to your Setup menu and click on machine setup. A window should appear and in the top middle you should see the "Current" driver. What is listed under the current driver?

Best Regards,
Aaron
redlineclay View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redlineclay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2015 at 1:05pm
JMartin3D - RArcs is what it says under my current driver. My machine is a Biese-Skill.
redlineclay View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redlineclay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2015 at 5:58pm
What driver am I supposed to use for a Biesse Skill 1224.
paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2015 at 9:59am
We have a newer driver that we can get to you so that you can install. I would suggest you contact the Enroute Support by filling out the form to the right of the Enroute Forum. Give all the details about what machine you have, what model, and what kinds of formats that the machine takes. Then we can send you the most up to date driver.
One of our tech support guys then can explain how to install the driver and what settings to change so that you can output the correct output files.

Best Regards,
Aaron
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic