SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enroute crashes on copy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frifrasarn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enroute crashes on copy
    Software: OtherEnroute  Level: FlexiSIGN
    Posted: 27 November 2015 at 6:46am
I need a fix urgently

Best regards

Jorn
PlastecProfiles11 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute  Level: FlexiSIGN
    Posted: 27 November 2015 at 9:36am
Can you provide more information?
What are you trying to do?
Are you sending from FLexi to Enroute?
If you let me know the exact steps you are taking i can try to reproduce this and see if we can get a work around.
Also what version are you useing?

Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
Frifrasarn View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frifrasarn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute  Level: FlexiSIGN
    Posted: 03 December 2015 at 6:37am
I use enroute 4.0 

All i do is simple copy command. I press ctrl+v or meny edit copy. Usually to move part of drawing to new layer. Directly get messege that enroute has crashed. Program shuts down and has to be restared.

Only thing i maybe has seen result on this behavior is changing settings in preferences, general and then tolerances. But not just works sometimes. then after a while crashes again.

Program was not doing this before but i have not done any changes that i can see would influence this.

Jorn
PlastecProfiles11 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute  Level: FlexiSIGN
    Posted: 03 December 2015 at 10:16am
All I can say try undoing those changes to the preferences. The other possibility is installing 4.2 you should be able to do that for free. But I would suspect the preferences has something to do with it if you had no problem before you changed them.
Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
Frifrasarn View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frifrasarn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute  Level: FlexiSIGN
    Posted: 07 December 2015 at 6:06am
I tried changing the settings only as a means to fix this issue. Like this Start program open file, change settings, try copy. And sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt, mostly not.

As i can see this is not the first times someone has this problem i can see in forum!

Unfortunatly the email is to old and no fix presented.

Anyone?!

paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute  Level: FlexiSIGN
    Posted: 07 December 2015 at 1:12pm
Im not sure there is any set fix for that problem. You may try reinstalling Enroute 4.0. 
If you have have Enroute 4.1 then you could go to Enroute 4.2 and  that will likely fix the problem.

Best regards,
Aaron
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic