SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tool not in Turret

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessegreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute  Level:
    Posted: 01 February 2016 at 11:45am
I've noticed that if you have Enroute open for a long time it will sometimes start doing this.  Usually if you close the program and restart it, that problem stops with new toolpaths, but you may still have to go back and replace ones that insist they have doubled tools.
N Sign View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N Sign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute  Level:
    Posted: 24 February 2016 at 7:55am
I havent had to delete adn replace tool paths (yet)but yes, it seems like the program gets too confused, to tired.
Just happened thats what I came to post.
I have 7 simple (Helvetica)letters on a 4x8 sheet. I'm drilling 3-6 holes in each and cutting them out (1 pass).
I toolpathed them then moved them around to nest them better. I think I even hit save because when I closed the file I wasnt prompted to save it.
the Machining>Output>selected>check the order> ok> tool not in turret warning.
try again:Machining>Output>selected>Tool order> tool listed twice> whelp, theres the problem.
Close file>Open>select the items>machining>output>sleected> tool order (just one was there)> ok> everything was fine.

It usually happens later in the day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic