SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Statistics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragoonxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnRoute 4.2  Level:
    Posted: 18 March 2016 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by paloalto_17 paloalto_17 wrote:

Enroute does not calculate for a slower feed rate in corners since Enroute does not have the ability to slow down toolpaths around the corners. That is up to the machine so if there is a significant slow down in corners then Enroutes estimates will be off. These estimates also do not take into consideration Toolchanges and things like that because it has not way of determining that info. 

Make sure you have your Feed rates and Plunge rates set in your toolpath and that will help make Enroute more accurate in regards to those estimations. Also take the time to go into the driver setup and set up the Driver speeds sections and that may also help. 

Best regards,
Aaron

but at least enroute 4 did have in the job estimator ini file a setting for setting tool change time.
PlastecProfiles11 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnRoute 4.2  Level:
    Posted: 21 March 2016 at 8:10am
So is there a way to get the designer version to be more accurate in its statistics. because we used the exact same file and the exact same factor and tool change time and same feeds and yet it was way off.
Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnRoute 4.2  Level:
    Posted: 22 March 2016 at 2:46pm
If there is not a way I would submit that as a feature request please.
Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnRoute 4.2  Level:
    Posted: 23 March 2016 at 11:58am
PlastecProfiles11,
 I have tested several files between a Enroute designer and Enroute pro and both versions gave me the same results in terms of speed. I would say that there must be a feed rate setting or driver setting that might be different that could be causing the difference. 

Best regards,
Aaron
Master
Master

Posted: 23 March 2016 at 12:26pm
I checked the driver I could not detect any problems. What I think is that since there is no driver in the designer version that is messing something up. It can hardly be feeds in the toolpathing because we did not even edit the toolpath. Do you have a driver set up in your full version? I am useing MultiCamGC  -  GCode.
Master
Master

Posted: 23 March 2016 at 12:28pm
But maybe I am totally off track.
paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnRoute 4.2  Level:
    Posted: 23 March 2016 at 6:54pm
Yeah my Enroute designer does not allow me to put in a driver either. I would imagine that there would be the possibility of some small changes in time between one version and another, but i'm thinking a difference in minutes not hours. 

Best regards,
Aaron
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic