SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hiding/Showing Guides

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticsigngal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hiding/Showing Guides
    Software: OtherEnroute 5.1  Level:
    Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:02pm
This has driven me nuts for years, you can pick a guideline, right click and select "edit guidelines" and there's a box to check below that says "hide guides". And that works fine, but there is no way I've ever seen to retrieve them.    Really something important when you're making parts and want to hide the guides temporarily so you can more clearly view what you're making.  Nothing in the book that I could find, or the videos.

Just sayin'.

PlastecProfiles11 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute 5.1  Level:
    Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:13pm
I believe your right. Even when I got a new guideline and edited it and hit next it still did not allow me to unhide it.
Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
triangleMD View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triangleMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute 5.1  Level:
    Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:04pm
Try selecting Edit guidelines... from the drop down menu under View. While in the Edit guidelines dialog window, toggle Hide guides to select it and do it once more to deselect it then click Done.
PlastecProfiles11 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute 5.1  Level:
    Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:08pm
Sure enough thanks alot!
Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic