SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show Hidden Lines Software Changes I'd Like

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticsigngal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show Hidden Lines Software Changes I'd Like
    Software: OtherEnroute 5.1  Level:
    Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:27pm
Hi.  I used to use Autocad many years ago, and I know Enroute is a completely different program, but some things would be nice to be included in the new versions.  One is to be able to make something with dashed or hidden lines.  If you made a rectangular shape, you could make the lines hidden.

Another great one is Autocad's (and I think Rhino) is set up to repeat the last command you used by just pressing 'enter' again.  A time saver.

It would also be fantastic, (and if nothing else this) that all the tools, and menu items had a short cut key so for those of us with programmable keyboards and mouse's (or is that 'meese'?) could get to these items pronto.  Time is money, and drawing is so labor and time consuming that anyway we could shortcut this stuff would be a savings to our customers and less seat time for us.

THanks
PlastecProfiles11 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute 5.1  Level:
    Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:10am
If you hit the space bar you get the last command you used.
Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic