SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

enroute4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slicko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: enroute4
    Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:53am
Entry and exit?  What is the proper way to set that up? Iam so confused.. Iam wanting to plunge at an angle..instead of straight down..Ive been doing the straight for YEARS and have never messed with the angle approach... tired of it burning on entry...

Steve  
PlastecProfiles11 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 11:56am
Do you have 3d angle checked? If you don't it will plunge straight down regardless of what your length is.
Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
slicko View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slicko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 1:01pm
No I dont.. Is this what makes that work? and whats the SIMPLISTIC way of setting it up..

THANK YOU for your help to!!!!

Steve
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 1:13pm
I usually put a line entry and put say 1" length, 0 deg. angle , 3D Line, and 0 lift.

Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
slicko View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slicko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:50pm
Cool.. That worked...thats too easy LOL!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!
STEVE
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:05pm
You are very welcome!!
slicko View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slicko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 4:22pm
One more thing.. How do you make it a default? so it will do it all the time..
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 5:04pm
You can save a strategy I think there is a way of doing what you asked but Ill have to check on that.
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:25am
Actually I don't think you can other than saving a strategy I was thinking of feeds and speeds. You can set that in the driver.
slicko View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slicko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:59pm
This helps! Thanks again! Its been sooooooooo long since ive messed with any of those settings...

N Sign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote N Sign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 12:05pm
You get in the habit of doing it a certain way and can't see the answer even tho it's right there. The way things are named doesnt always make it clear either.
I had used enroute 2 (maybe 3) for many years and didnt realize I could change entry /exit location until using Enroute 5. Even then it is not easy, you have to hit the button, open the dialog box hit "manual" then it closes the dialog and you have to hit the button again to edit the entry for some reason. so maybe I tried it years ago and nothing happened so I didnt think I could do it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic