SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flexi FAMILY > General Flexi FAMILY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ACTIVATION CODES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhenzhoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 19 March 2017 at 11:01am
I have a problem in installing my second flexistarter 11...the software says not installed
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 29 March 2017 at 9:45am
Hello,

please send us the exact error message that pop up.
do you have two licenses or only one?
Please email us to support@thinksai.eu

Best regards,

Eyal
userop@gmail.com View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote userop@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 28 April 2017 at 12:48am
i need the removal code of my FLEXI STARTER 11 with id no 102810....im transfering this to another pc

thank you

paul
evan28 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 12 May 2017 at 10:35pm
hi, i already used flexi for 1 year, but last week my laptop broke, so i have to instal to my new pc.
when i install flexi for the first time on my laptop, there is 2 icon appear on my desktop after instalation process. but when i instal flexi on my new pc, there is 1 shortcut icon on my desktop, and when i try to click it, nothing happen. my license already activated on my new pc. can someone help me?
ZenMedia View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZenMedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 14 May 2017 at 7:29am
Hi, Please Help me, Installing Flexistarter on my computer, entering password, but program giving an invalid password. My cutter is servo foison s24, User number 600819 User name Zen.
My e-mail zenmediauz@gmail.com
Thank You.
rochie View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 06 July 2017 at 5:02am
Please help me remove Sai Flexistarter 11 license from my old crushed computer. 
I tried to remove the license on my SAi cloud account but the response is this The
software license has been removed without a removal code 
too many times". now I can't install flexistarter 11 in 
my computer 

ID#129722
ema17 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ema17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 11 July 2017 at 2:27pm
Hola me puede ayudar a quitar puede flexistar11 de mi pc NECESITO REINSTALARLO Y NO PUEDO mi ID: 97863
ema17 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ema17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 11 July 2017 at 2:29pm
Please help me remove Sai Flexistarter 11 license from my old crushed computer. 
I tried to remove the license on my SAi cloud account but the response is this The
software license has been removed without a removal code 
too many times". now I can't install flexistarter 11 in 
my computer 

ID: 97863
Sallee View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 17 July 2017 at 4:38am
Thanks I got it done now.
Al3xandro View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al3xandro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 23 July 2017 at 6:47pm
How can I remove and install again Sai Flexistarter 11 license from my crushed computer?
I tried to remove the license on my SAi cloud account but  a screen apears that says:┬ĘThe software license has been removed without a removal code too many times".  How can I fix that? I Need to install the software again
The license manager is not working, the program closes.
Cry

ID: 330883
Al3xandro
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 01 August 2017 at 2:12am
Hello,

you will need to send us a request to release the license remotely.

Please send the request to esupport@thinksai.com with the license ID.

Best regards,

Eyal
mrlynx1979 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrlynx1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 04 August 2017 at 12:41am
Hi,

Had the same problem. Already sent email to esupport@thinksai.com with my userID and passcode. including is the screenshot of my license.

Please  check my email joseph.bautista@gmail.com

Please release the passcode as soon as possible. Many Thanks.

Joseph
yeiziglatex110 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeiziglatex110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 08 August 2017 at 7:40pm
Hello Support.
My computer caught a virus and I was unable to properly remove the software to get a removal code. When I go to saicloud it  does not allow me to change the license to the new install PC. Here's my current install data.
Current Install

Computer ID: 784B60F2F16A

Computer Name: YPC

User Name: Administrador

Jul 26, 2017

efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Posted: 15 August 2017 at 2:23am
Hello,

Please send us an email with your license ID to esupport@thinksai.com and we will release the license remotely.

Best regards,

Eyal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic