SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flexi FAMILY > General Flexi FAMILY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ACTIVATION CODES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRV GRAPHICDEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ACTIVATION CODES
    Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 10 June 2016 at 1:53am
Hi... I need help about my SAi Flexi Cloud installers. I have 2 cds but the problem is the activation code. 

" No valid license can be found for this application."

when I'm trying to remove the activation code because I will install it to another computer it says 

"The software license has been removed without a removal code too many times."

ID#: 102920 for the 1st CD I bought.

ID#:130310 for the 2nd CD I bought.

Thank you in advance!
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 13 June 2016 at 10:26am
Hello,

I suggest you contact with our Tech Support group to resolve this issue.

please email to asia.pacific@saintl.biz

Best regards,

Eyal
The Magician View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Magician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 04 August 2016 at 4:35am
Hey guys. I think mine is the same problem too. On installing Flexi Cloud, when I enter the Activation Code, and click on NEXT, it doesn't go through. It stays there and says I should enter the Activation Code. 

I'd appreciate it if you guys can come to my rescue.

Thanks and regards.,
Everything will work out for you ONE DAY. But as long as it is called TODAY, you have to work.
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 04 August 2016 at 5:02am
Hello,

Do you have internet access to the computer? when you enter the activation code does it show error message after you press on the Next button? make sure you enter the activation code correctly with no extra space in the front of the activation code.

Best regards,

Eyal
The Magician View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Magician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 04 August 2016 at 5:43am
Thanks so much, Eyal. I do have internet connection. The Activation Code's being entered correctly, with no spacing whatsoever. It simply shows that GREEN moving toward the right, then stops abruptly and says on top that I should enter the Activation Code. It does not display the 'ERROR' message.

Regards.,
Everything will work out for you ONE DAY. But as long as it is called TODAY, you have to work.
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Posted: 05 August 2016 at 5:01pm
Hello,

I suggest you contact with our office in Belgium on Monday morning and they will hook up to your computer to find out why the license activation doesn't go successfully.

Best regards,

Eyal
junior1311 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junior1311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 02 December 2016 at 10:51am
Good send you the following email because I lost my password for days ago my flexi program 10 starter Version 10.5.1 The security USER ID number is: 695511

Email: tuartdecors@hotmail.com

I wait for your prompt response because I urgently need the password to continue working sorry for the inconvenience thanks for your time
Ayudaaaaaa
Terran View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 05 December 2016 at 3:02am
Good afternoon. I have the following problem. windose broke. when re-installing Flexi requires uninstalling the program from another computer. set only one.
id 335856
Thank you

efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Posted: 09 December 2016 at 2:41pm
Hello,

If you need us to retrieve the password for you or to remove the license from the computer, please send us an email to esupport@thinksai.com

Best regards,

Eyal
moca View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 25 December 2016 at 10:25pm
hi can you help me to remove may flexistar11 kinka to my computer Current Install

Computer ID: 72C57C42D9E6 Computer Name: PC-PC User Name: pc Oct 17, 2016

Software ID 0146274

SLVWMYLU2S2BP7AVHWJX

efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Posted: 27 December 2016 at 3:08am
Hello,

Software ID 0146274 was released.

Best regards,

Eyal
mocalaguinda View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocalaguinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 07 February 2017 at 7:50am
hi can you help me to remove may flexistar11 jinka to my computer Software ID 146274
mocalaguindab View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocalaguindab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 07 February 2017 at 10:34am
hi can you help me to remove may flexistar11 kinka to my computer Current Install

Computer ID: 72C57C42D9E6
Computer Name: Installed on AVIZ-PC

Software ID 0146274

moloko View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moloko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 08 February 2017 at 5:52pm
Hi
Please help me to remove the license from the computer
Current Install
Computer ID: C453C5869C55
Computer Name: WIN
User Name: Plotter
Software ID 0321865
Product FlexiSTARTER 11 VicSign Cloud Edition
mocalaguindab View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocalaguindab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 08 February 2017 at 11:12pm
my flixe is ok thank you
moca View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 15 March 2017 at 9:53am
hi can you help me to remove may flexistar11 jinka to my computer Software ID 146274

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic