SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feature Request

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feature Request
    Posted: 07 July 2016 at 3:21pm
It would be nice if when you open a file that it stays selected just like it does when you import a file.
It keeps the file name in the file name line.
Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
N Sign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N Sign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 11:54am
How about bringing back the ability to zoom while using a feature like fillet corners, edit entry/exit, or any of them. It's very frustrating and time consuming to exit out to get a closer look to what you're working on then go through the steps to do the comand again (hitting spacebar doesnt work for everything.)
I cant figure out any rational reason why that functionality would be eliminated.
Right click twice, exit, zoom to the next location, shortcut, check boxes to get back to what you were doing, hit apply, click object, hit enter, right click twice to exit, repeat for 20 objects.
(Unless I'm doing somethign wrong, if so please help me out.)
PlastecProfiles11 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 12:49pm
I agree that would be nice if that was included.
Learn to automate Enroute by seeing an example at https://github.com/PlastecProfiles/EnrouteAddin
paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 4:03pm
In Enroute 6 those things don't seem to be a problem, I am able to zoom in an out while using those tools with no issues. 

Best Regards,
Aaron
N Sign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N Sign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2017 at 10:15am
Hi Palo. Are you saying you can zoom while you're in TOOLPATH> EDIT ENTRY/EXTT, or MACHINING>ORDER? All my icons are grayed out (not just zoom) and rolling the mouse wheel doesn't result in anything.
Is there a setting somewhere I can click on or off to enable zooming in many of these features/functions? that would be incredibly helpful and a huge time saver.
Thanks.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2017 at 5:12pm
N sign, 
Yes in Enroute 6 I do not have any issues using the scroll wheel to zoom in and out when using those specific tools. There aren't any settings in Enroute that I know of that allow you to turn this on and off. It should always work. 

Best Regards,
Aaron
PlastecProfiles11 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlastecProfiles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2017 at 5:15pm
It works for me.
N Sign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N Sign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2017 at 2:11pm
I can zoom when I'm editing points, using "CREATE DIMENSIONS", "TOOLPATH> DISTORT" (So I can zoom in some funtions under TOOLPATH) but not the ones I've mentioned and some other ones I can't recall right now. What do you think the problem could be?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2017 at 5:09pm
I am able to zoom in and out in every place you have mentioned you cannot. Do you have Enroute 6? If you do you could try doing a reinstall, you could check a different mouse, or try running Enroute as administrator. 

Best Regards,
Aaron
N Sign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N Sign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2017 at 11:07am
Thanks, I'll re-install when I get a minute.
Running as admin didn't change and it's not the mouse either, the icons are grayed out. Hopefully a fresh install works.
I'll let you know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic