FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rapid Texture Paneling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rapid Texture Paneling
    Software: OtherEnRoute 5.0.0.23  Level:
    Posted: 19 September 2016 at 5:33pm
I did some searching and found that we did not realize this problem until after Enroute 6 came out, so Enroute 6 has the fix for this problem. There was no update made for Enroute 5 since Enroute 6 was already released. 

Best Regards,
Aaron
Anh_Cuong View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anh_Cuong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnRoute 5.0.0.23  Level:
    Posted: 19 September 2016 at 10:55am
I have successfully upgraded and am running the new software. I haven't run the file on my CNC router but looking at the screen image I'm still having the same problem. Where my paths overlap to make sure the two textured panels will match up one panel creates a "glitch" that shows up in the routed panel. Please help!
paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnRoute 5.0.0.23  Level:
    Posted: 01 September 2016 at 5:06pm
In your post it says you are running Enroute 5.0.0.23, if that is true I would recommend going to our website under support and download the latest version of the software. There are fixes for a lot of bugs in 5.0. The latest would be 5.1.0.70.

Best regards,
Aaron
Anh_Cuong View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anh_Cuong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnRoute 5.0.0.23  Level:
    Posted: 01 September 2016 at 3:57pm
When i try to make rapid texture panels that will have a continuous texture the program creates a "glitch" in one of the panels. It seems to be where the texture overlaps the other. I have overlapped the texture the width of the tool so the pattern will be continuous into each panel.

but i don't have any luck getting rid of the "jump" where the overlap is. Please Help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic