SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Quibble/Bug (Enroute5 and earlier)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Todd Zuercher View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Todd Zuercher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Quibble/Bug (Enroute5 and earlier)
    Posted: 10 October 2016 at 9:13am
I am using Enroute 5 and it never worked with Enroute 3 or 4 either.  I am using the Omitech Fanuc driver, the Gerber Sabre Drivers, CNCCTRL09 and several custom drivers for Komo, Northwood, and SCMI Routech.  (I set up and maintain code for 16 different machines)
paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 1:21pm
Todd,
 I have tested this In Enroute 6 with drills, routing, slots and other tool paths and the feature works as expected with no issues. The whole output file gets rotated based off the center. 
What driver are you using?

Best regards,
Aaron
Todd Zuercher View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Todd Zuercher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 11:57am
In the Output dialog box there is an option setting for "Orientation".
I have never found this setting to work !00% right.  (at lest with the machine drivers I use)

If I select an orientation other than 0, routing paths are rotated, but all drill and slot tool paths remain unchanged.

Also this tool would be much more useful if you could define the point around which the output is rotated (and if it actually worked).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic