SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Security Key

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Obydur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Security Key
    Software: PhotoPRINT 11 and 10  Level: PhotoPRINT DX
    Posted: 15 October 2016 at 6:03am
I have all the proper disc and password and dongle for this Photo Print 10.0.3  It has been in my computer for couple years now. Yesterday my computer acted up and didn't display anything on the screen. After getting that back up and going yesterday evening I that all was good. Today I am at the shop and the program won't load. The message I am getting is this, "Cannot Find the Security Key that Matches the Password". How do I fix this? Need help now. This is a emergency. So that the software  cannot ready for Rip anything. please give me a solution.
paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: PhotoPRINT 11 and 10  Level: PhotoPRINT DX
    Posted: 17 October 2016 at 12:33pm
Obydur,
 You may want to post questions for Flexi/photoprint in the Flexi forum on www.thinksai.com, but I think you may simply have a key driver issue. 
I would try and start with reinstalling the safenet sentinel driver. 

https://sentinel.gemalto.com/support-downloads/sentinel-drivers/

Best regards,
Aaron
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic