SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rover G6 drilling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wabmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rover G6 drilling
    Software: Flexi 12  Level: FlexiDESIGNER
    Posted: 20 November 2016 at 6:43pm
Hello to all the enroute guros

i have a problem with our biessie rover g6 i can do all the routers but i cannot seem to do the drilling it goes to drill a hole then stops not sure what the problem is
has anyone got a working driver i could test and use?
paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 12  Level: FlexiDESIGNER
    Posted: 21 November 2016 at 10:00am
Wabmat,
 How do you have your drill bank configured in the driver settings? Do you have the drill bank turned on or off? In the advanced section do you have Has drill function checked or unchecked?

Best Regards,
Aaron
ZAC ZAC View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAC ZAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 12  Level: FlexiDESIGNER
    Posted: 29 November 2016 at 6:54pm
Hi,
I have exactly same problem. I found the temporary solution. if you find any solution please inform me also thank you.

Hi,
I recently bought old Biesse Rover b  4.40FT  Flat bed (XNC 1000) .  2005 model
I am having difficulty to setup ENROUTR PARAMETERS . If you please help me i will be very thankful.
Machine stops at first plunge,  and showing errors
PLC432 PERIPHERAL DEVICE NOT WORKING
INV 284 SPEED OUT OF SAFETY RANGE.
But if i manually run machine at 7% the first plunge works fine (both drill or router), after first plunge i increase speed to 60% and other rest of the drilling program  works fine . After drilling finish , i have to manually reduce speed to 14%  for first plunge of Router spindle, after first plunge i increase speed to 87% and rest of the cutting works fine.

Machine works perfectly  fine with VECTRIC  files or Machine own builtin  software..
So definitely there is something with  enroute machine parameter settings.

Looking for help
Thanks & regards
Ak
wscatalyst@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic