SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flexi FAMILY > General Flexi FAMILY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sai Flexistarter 11 license

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolguy000023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 28 April 2018 at 2:38am
Hello good day, this is Jefferson Dela Cruz this is regarding to Flexi Software Installation Problem. I can't use the said software, after i reformat my PC yesterday even though i have a removal code and properly remove the license.

This is the software id, removal code and activation code

Software ID: 0159270
Removal Code: E83BJIYDQVL
Computer ID: 3D9303FCCAF5
Computer Name: JAMES-PC
User Name: James

after installation i need to type the activation code, but after that it says i need to remove first the licensed in a previous computer even if I've already removed and when i clicked the no removal code, it says Too many removal...etc.......

Please help to solve this problem..
Yddan View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yddan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 29 April 2018 at 10:25am
hello, good day, can you pls remotely remove my license to my computer, 

Flexistarter11 
ID:344899
Email: alexyddanred@gmail.com

i accidentally upgrade my windows to 7 - 10

iforgot to remove thank you
Yddan View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yddan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 30 April 2018 at 8:32am
I can put my license i'd tried to fix the software issue thats why i remove it many times.. and now i cant put my license back..
see to the in attachment 
1st i put licensed then the flexi wont start
then i reinstall the program, the flexi become two
the i remove license and reinstall again the license cant put back
Flexistarter11 
ID:344899
Email : alexyddanred@gmail.com

my attachment : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bg1sTt4Bnx6C9zxFqbkvYPwmo1WZ4Vco
i upgrade my windows to 7 - 10
S4WBC View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S4WBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 06 June 2018 at 7:38am
Please help me remove Sai Flexistarter 11 license from my old laptop
I tried to remove the license on my SAi cloud account but the response is this The
software license has been removed without a removal code 
too many times". 

Software ID: 336591

thankyou
O+>
leoisidro View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leoisidro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 10 June 2018 at 2:16pm
PLEASE! remove my license IDSoftware: 0111919
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 11 June 2018 at 3:54pm
Hello,

I check the database and noticed the license is removed.

Best regards,

Eyal
lalamutan View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalamutan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 12 June 2018 at 8:55am
Hello good day, this is Michael Baltazar this is regarding to Flexi Software Installation Problem. I can't use the said software, after i reformat my PC even though i have a removal code and properly remove the license.

Software ID: 434105
Removal Code: 4RTCAAZAKW
Computer ID: AD428-D37296F
Computer Name: MJ REPLICA
User Name: James 

after installation i need to type the activation code, but after that it says i need to remove first the licensed in a previous computer even if I've already removed and when i clicked the no removal code, it says Too many removal...etc.......

Please help to solve this problem.
lalamutan View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalamutan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 12 June 2018 at 9:01am
Hello good day, this is Michael Baltazar this is regarding to Flexi Software Installation Problem. I can't use the said software, after i reformat my PC even though i have a removal code and properly remove the license.

Computer ID: E7739146A596
Computer Name: DESKTOP-NUM8QL2
User Name: MICHAEL BALTAZAR

Please help to solve this problem.
lalamutan View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posted: 16 June 2018 at 8:54am
Hello good day, this is Michael Baltazar this is regarding to Flexi Software Installation Problem. I can't use the said software, after i reformat my PC .

Computer ID: E7739146A596
Computer Name: DESKTOP-NUM8QL2
User Name: MICHAEL BALTAZAR

Please help to solve this problem
free09 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 08 July 2018 at 9:30am
Please help me remove Sai Flexistarter 11 license from my old crushed computer. 
I tried to remove the license on my SAi cloud account but the response is this The
too many times". now I can't install flexistarter 11 in 
my computer Cry

Software ID: 0129695

Computer ID: DD1D7DA19885

Computer Name: kel

User Name: Michel Landicho

b0gz View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b0gz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 09 July 2018 at 6:10am
Hello Guys,

Hope could someone help me coz my laptop crushed last saturday and I couldn't register this app to other computer.

I tried to install the hard disk to other computer but had issue also to License Manager.

Please help coz I need it badly for Charity Works.

Thanks,
Bogz
b0gz View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b0gz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 09 July 2018 at 6:13am
Sorry forgot to include this.

Computer ID: 3B8BF86EE1D7

Computer Name: YABZ-08

Software ID:      0087872

Thanks,
Bogz
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 09 July 2018 at 2:34pm
Hello,

Please send us an email to support@thinksai.eu with the request to remove the license.

Best regards,

Eyal
b0gz View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posted: 09 July 2018 at 8:21pm
Hi Eyal,

Already sent 3 accounts for this request and hoping this is the right account that could help me :(

info@thinksai.com
esupport@thinksai.com
asia.pacific@saintl.biz

Someone respond from esupport but just asking what country I am - and replied (Philippines) but as of the moment, no response from him yet.

Thanks,
Bogz
rctanaman View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rctanaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 04 August 2018 at 8:15pm
Hi,
Please help me remove Sai Flexistarter 11 license from my old crushed computer.
too many times". now I can't install flexistarter 11 in
my computer
PPRO_TH View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PPRO_TH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 14 August 2018 at 2:47pm
Hi,
Please help me remove FlexiSTARTER 11 LiYu Cloud Edition license from my crushed computer. 
too many times". now I can't reinstall flexistarter 11 in my computer 

Software ID: 443744 Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic