SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flexi FAMILY > General Flexi FAMILY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sai Flexi Starter activation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roman23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sai Flexi Starter activation
    Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 16 January 2017 at 7:58am
Hello! 
Please help with the issue of removing license from my old computer... Acidently closed window with removal code. Product ID: 126123

Thank you
Regards
Roman

efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 18 January 2017 at 3:40pm
Hello,

The license was removed.

Best regards,

Eyal
Roman23 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roman23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 19 January 2017 at 3:56pm
Thank you!!!!

Regards
Roman
Aries View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 16 March 2017 at 12:29pm
Hi!

Please help me remove license from my laptop. It was formatted without uninstalling SAI software. I could not install it again since software detects it is installed in another computer.

SAI FLexi version CLOUD
Product ID# 103352

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards.

Aries

Aries View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 16 March 2017 at 11:32pm
Hello SAI Admin,

May I request for my license number to be removed from my computer. It was not uninstalled when it was formatted by technician and I cannot install it anymore since software detects it is already installed in another computer.

SAI FLEXI version CLOUD
Product ID#3352

Thank you ADMIN and best regards.

Aries
Kvant View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kvant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:32am
???3?1?3?3?N? ?1??3?N?3???1?3 Nf????NNO ??N??1??N N?3 NN?N?3?3?3 ?Y? ??N? ???N?NfNN??1?3?2?o? ?1? ?1?3?2N?1 ?Y?
ID 0094488 ??N??1?? N???N???3
Kvant View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kvant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:34am
please remove the license to reinstall on a new computer ID 0094488
ljuanjoy View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljuanjoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 24 March 2017 at 11:17am
admin, how to re-install flexistarter my cd copy is not working, if i download the same program in saicloud it still not working, i'm getting the message "cloud downloader stop working" please help
thanks
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 29 March 2017 at 9:16am
Hello,

Please email us you license ID\ Dongle ID to esupport@thinksai.com and we will send you the link for the installation or direct you to the cutter manufacturer in case you use an OEM product.

Best regards,

Eyal
hedi View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 03 June 2017 at 2:56pm
Hi
Please help me to remove the license from the computer

Software ID  :  0125875
Computer ID: 60A60BDE75CD
FlexiSTARTER 11 LiYu AutoMark Cloud Edition
suhedi
mhykebriones View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhykebriones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 05 July 2017 at 10:04am
Good Day, im having the same problem, i just reformat my computer and forgot to remove the license, and now i can't register it, can you please help me remove the license? i already sent email to esupport@thinksai.com and info@ThinkSAi.com but got no reply. i also tried calling the phone number but i guess office is still closed. please admin really need some help with this, i got some projects to finish.
mhykebriones View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhykebriones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSTARTER
    Posted: 05 July 2017 at 10:16am
NM, i tried to call again and they removed it. thanks again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic