SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toolpaths and contours keep disappearing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFSchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toolpaths and contours keep disappearing
    Software: OtherEnRoute5  Level:
    Posted: 26 January 2017 at 9:25am
So, I'll draw a contour and toolpath it, save it, and then copy/paste it into another file, and then that contour will inexplicably disappear.  None of the other lines or toolpaths for that same object will disappear, though.  When I open the original file where I drew and toolpathed the object, it's still intact- all the contours and toolpaths are still there, and it's still grouped. I should also mention that we just switched to EnRoute5 from EnRoute4, so this is a new problem that has arisen.
paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnRoute5  Level:
    Posted: 26 January 2017 at 9:59am
AFSchris,
  When you are pasting an item try right clicking and selecting Paste to Active layer and see if this helps. 

Best Regards,
Aaron
AFSchris View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFSchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnRoute5  Level:
    Posted: 26 January 2017 at 11:06am
Aaron, that seems to work.  Thank you!!
N Sign View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N Sign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnRoute5  Level:
    Posted: 27 January 2017 at 7:49am
thanks for the answer.
I only work in one layer but have the same problem of pasted things dissapearing but if I cloes and reopent he program everything works correctly.
Sometimes I can get the object to appear if I select the area where I know it is but it dissapears whe I deselect it. ctrl+A doesnt select it though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic