SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flexi FAMILY > General Flexi FAMILY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help! Lost contour cut ability

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote computerfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Lost contour cut ability
    Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSIGN-PRO
    Posted: 01 March 2017 at 8:09pm
Our main design computer had a motherboard failure.  We run Flexisign Pro 10 with a Mimaki CJV30-130.  We cloned the drive onto another PC, and everything was up and running in no time, EXCEPT... The contour icon up top is greyed out and when we click RIP and Print the drop down box to choose send print/hybrid/contour is just completely gone.  We tried resetting everything through preferences manager, then completely Revo uninstalling Flexi and re-installing.  Then formatting the hard drive, fresh load of Win 7 Pro x64 and re-installed Flexi.  No matter what I do it's like it won't recognize my printer as a hybrid printer/plotter.  We are are a complete stand still for print/lam/cut without this.
Natesroom View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natesroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSIGN-PRO
    Posted: 06 March 2017 at 1:59pm
I love how this forum doesnt really get any support. Makes me think the Developers just have it so they can claim "support" - I'd love to have an actual dialog with the developers about real feaetures to implement, and how to make it work more seemlessly in the field. I have worked for years in Gerber Omega, Illustrator and Coreldraw and would love to see some of these things implemented into Flexi.
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSIGN-PRO
    Posted: 07 March 2017 at 5:06am
Hello,

regarding the issue to add your printer, I assume you will need to install Mimaki USB Windows driver (it is downloadable from Mimaki website) then your printer will communicate with the computer.
as for cut contour and other missing functions, I suggest you contact with us either by email or by phone and we will check your license. it could be you selected different workspace than the default one. however if you will contact with our technical support team it will easier to figure out why you don't see the cut contour option.

Best regards,

Eyal
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSIGN-PRO
    Posted: 07 March 2017 at 5:12am
Hello,

Thank you for contacting with us.

You are welcome to send your suggestions for improvement to esupport@thinksai.com and we will forward it to Product Management team.

Best regards,

Eyal
mocalaguindab View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocalaguindab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSIGN-PRO
    Posted: 14 March 2017 at 7:31am
hi can you help me to remove may flexistar11 jinka to my computer
Software ID 146274 Pass. SLVWMYLU2S2BP7AVHWJX because my computer had viruse and now succesfully recover

moca View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSIGN-PRO
    Posted: 15 March 2017 at 9:13pm
Software ID 146274

moca View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 11 and 10  Level: FlexiSIGN-PRO
    Posted: 15 March 2017 at 9:15pm
Software ID 146274
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic