FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dissappearing strategies v5.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Quibble View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quibble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dissappearing strategies v5.1
    Software: OtherEnroute  Level:
    Posted: 17 March 2017 at 1:25pm
Thanks. If I find anything I'll post here.

paloalto_17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloalto_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute  Level:
    Posted: 17 March 2017 at 12:13pm
Quibble,
 The strategytemplates.ini file is the file that keeps all of those strategies, so if its blank then all of the strategies are unfortunately gone. I can't say exactly what caused this, but it could be related to a crash or an antivirus interfering with the file while it was being saved or something of that nature. What I would do is create your strategies and then make sure and backup that file so that if something happens again you can at least go back to something similar to what you had. 

Best Regards,
Aaron
Quibble View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quibble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: OtherEnroute  Level:
    Posted: 16 March 2017 at 1:45pm
A CNC operator at our shop alerted me that she could not locate any of the cut strategies that we have developed over the last couple of years. I just opened StrategyTemplates.ini and NotePad returns an empty document. Before I succumb to terminal teeth grinding I want to be sure that this is the file where strategy data would be located. I have experienced some odd behavior when saving/deleting cut strategies but nothing so dire. Have any of you had this happen? Any thoughts on why? Thanks in advance for any help.

Patiently grinding,
Quibble

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic