SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flexi FAMILY > General Flexi FAMILY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Snap Feature

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natesroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snap Feature
    Software: Flexi 12  Level: FlexiSIGN
    Posted: 20 March 2017 at 3:44pm
Why does the Snap feature not work? It says in your help that it will work but it does not work. I am an advanced user so this isnt just me not understanding how to do it.
Natesroom View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natesroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 12  Level: FlexiSIGN
    Posted: 22 March 2017 at 2:02pm
wow this "forum" is not really very helpful, but its actually marketed as "FEATURE" of the software. I really hope that at least once a week or month someone actually comes on this forum and answers questions so at least i'll be able to someday get some help. I guess i could call, but it would be so easy to help here without phone call and waiting etc.
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 12  Level: FlexiSIGN
    Posted: 29 March 2017 at 10:06am
Hello,

can you explain to us what you tried and what didn't work for you?

It will be helpful if we can hookup to your computer and figure out what doesn't work.
Please email us to esupport@thinksai.com with further information or with contact information and we will initiate the remote session.

Best regards,

Eyal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic