SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flexi FAMILY > General Flexi FAMILY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Print tile map - can not find button

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote narvf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Print tile map - can not find button
    Software: PhotoPRINT 11 and 10  Level: PhotoPRINT DX
    Posted: 25 May 2017 at 7:42am
Hello!
I would like to ask where is button for this task? I can not find it :(

imgur.com/a/Ighvs here i added a screenshot

Thanks
Marcin
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: PhotoPRINT 11 and 10  Level: PhotoPRINT DX
    Posted: 27 May 2017 at 5:23am
Hello,

Print Tile map is not available in DX version. this option is available in Pro level or in newer version of FlexiPRINT.

Best regards,

Eyal
narvf View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote narvf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: PhotoPRINT 11 and 10  Level: PhotoPRINT DX
    Posted: 29 May 2017 at 4:52am
Thank you for answering!
I would like to ask also about ICC profiles? If my machine is not listed on the site, can i obtain profiles somewhere else?
XENONS X2A-7405SH, dx5 head?
I have profile from the company which I bought machine, but I am not satisfied - for example i have profile for 3,4,6 passes only, and in 6 passes is not bad, but i n 3 passes colors are washed out :(
Can i manually change profile without specialized machiner?

efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: PhotoPRINT 11 and 10  Level: PhotoPRINT DX
    Posted: 29 May 2017 at 11:10am
Hello,

we don't have an access to the printer so we can't create new ICC profiles.
however, I suggest you contact with the printer manufacturer who bundle the software in the printer box and ask them if they can provide the requested ICC profiles.

Best regards,

Eyal
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Posted: 29 May 2017 at 11:20am
Hello,

It is difficult to tweak the ICC profile without re measuring the color swatches. what you described make sense, the saturation of the 6 passes ICC profile is good but when you switch to 3 passes it is washed out. you can imagine the printer fire less ink on a larger area when you use 3 passes and cause the printout to be washed out. Hence, it means the ink limit is too low for the certain settings and most likely you need to leave ink limit on high value. when you tweak the ICC profile and you change the ink limit values it is required to re linearize and re measure the swatches in order to achieve accuracy of the colors.

Best regards,

Eyal
narvf View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote narvf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: PhotoPRINT 11 and 10  Level: PhotoPRINT DX
    Posted: 31 May 2017 at 10:30am
Thans for your answer! I don't have spectrophotometer and have no clue how to do this even when i could have one :)
We have 2 machines and 2 Photorint software.
On machine with DX5, in photoprint after riping and printing (to file, I print form machine software) the is "Finishing" task - what is this doing?

efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Posted: 02 June 2017 at 1:24am
Hello,

Finishing means it complete the printing task. usually this status appear when processing nested job.

Best regards,

Eyal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic