SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flexi FAMILY > General Flexi FAMILY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cutting issue- please help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anouncr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cutting issue- please help!
    Software: Flexi 12  Level: FlexiSIGN-PRO
    Posted: 25 June 2017 at 1:55pm
Been using Flexi for a couple years.  I acquired a new PC, downloaded installed the software, and am getting ready to cut my first job and when it cuts its cuts a bunch of tiny letters and numbers?  (gibberish)  not what i am trying to cut??  I dont know if this is a driver issue, or a USB port issue or what?  Even a test cut cuts the same gibberish of letters and numbers..  Any help would be appreciated..  I am dissapointed I pay a LOT of money for this software and am unable to get support over the weekend, so I am turning to the forum.

Thanks!
efriedman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Software: Flexi 12  Level: FlexiSIGN-PRO
    Posted: 27 June 2017 at 11:46pm
Hello,

I assume the cutter and software doesn't talk the same language therefore it cut the tiny letters. to fix the problem change the language from the cutter front panel. you should change it from HPGL to GPGL or vice versa.

if the problem still exist please let us know what cutter you own.

Best regards,

Eyal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic