SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to EDIT a DRIVER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abyss1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to EDIT a DRIVER
    Posted: 28 September 2005 at 5:11am

Hi to all,

I was reading the changes in the different version and all the fixes and so on that have been made to Enroute over the years. I came across where you can change a driver to suit TOOL COMP G41 or G42 inststead of the G40 that is used. So how can I do this. I want to EDIT a machine driver but how and what can be used to open one up and do this ??? TOOL COMP is pretty much all I want to change if possible.

THANKS, STEVE - AUSTRALIA

draap View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote draap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 6:10am
Look for the ini file that matches the machine you want to edit, should be located in the Enroute/NDrivers directory. It can be opened with Wordpad or simular program.
Hasign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 10:40am
Hello Steve,

G41 & 42 are toolcomp commands for MultiCam machines. What machine and driver are you using? It sounds like this is either a driver we already have or something that I can look into for you.

Hasign
Abyss1000 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abyss1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 4:57pm

Thanks for the Reply's,

I use a Biesse Rover 24 FT which is run by a NC 1000 XNC - Controler. This uses machine COMP G41-G42. Also when I look in the DRIVER FOLDER there is only 2 files which are a SPEED DIAL FILE and A PST FILE. Neither of which are INI files and cannot be EDITED with NOTEPAD or WORDPAD.

THANKS TO ALL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic