SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3d problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3d problem
    Posted: 12 December 2005 at 11:10pm

I took a laser scanning and toolpathed it in Enroute 3.  I sent it to the computer and it started routing fine until it got almost all the way to end. The first time that happened it stopped for no reason and the second time went off course and stopped. I am using a Techno CNC.

Does anyone know why this is happening?. Did anyone ever have this problem?.

bhdavis View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhdavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 2:44pm
Have you been able to examine your code at the point at which it stops? If so, do you see anthing out of the ordinary?

If the machine is making random errors it is more likely to be a machine problem then a software/coding problem.

BH Davis
Hasign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 2:30pm
Ike

If you wish, FWD me the ouput file so that I may take a look at the code to confirm if its indeed a output issue.

Hasign
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic