SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3-D Simulation Not Working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfoti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3-D Simulation Not Working
    Posted: 07 February 2006 at 7:59am
I just loaded EnRoute 3 Pro about 3 weeks ago and the NEW 3-D simulation does not show up at all on the screen. My reseller is having the same problem on his computer. Tech support was working very hard to solve this problem the first week I loaded the product but everything went quiet. I am using a NVIDIA Geforce FX5600 video card. Is anybody else have this problem?

Thanks, Bob in Florida

Hasign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 2:46pm
Can you duplicate this problem on another system? Please contact Scanvec Amiable Technical Support (1-800-229-9066) and request a Belarc file and email that report to hasigng@scanvecamiable.com for reveiw.

Hasign
verucktjim View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verucktjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 6:45pm

Yes I know the problem. Go to display Properties\Settings\Advanced\Trobleshoot and set hardware acceleration down to none. Sounds stupid but it works. Sucks if you have other apps that can use the acceleration. What good is an expensive Video Card if you can't use it because of Enroute. They should really fix this problem. Especially with commonly used Video Cards.

rfoti View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfoti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2006 at 10:12am
Thanks for the input, I tried your suggestion but it did not make a difference. I am
not sure we have the same problem with the 3d simulation. My simulation works ok
but it is the OLD version. I saw the new 3d simulation on the training tape. Scanvec
is working with me to solve the problem. I will let you know how I make out.

rfoti View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfoti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2006 at 9:48am
I want to thank Hasign and Darnell from Scanvec for all the help finding the problem
with my 3d simulation. We have found that the training cd I was using has an older
version simulation and my new EnRoute Pro Is the newer version. Bottom line is my
3d simulation is working fine. Thanks again for the help.

Hasign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 12:22pm
no problem. we are here you help!

Hasign
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic