SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

En Route Wood

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Baynham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: En Route Wood
    Posted: 18 February 2006 at 10:38am
    Im going to ask a question that makes me feel like a complete dummy , but here it goes. I,m a part timmer so I do not use EnRoute or the Multicam every day . I cut my first kitchen out (blind dado) about a month ago with no problems. I,m using KCDw and EnRoute wood. I am now running a small kitchen for another shop. I sent the design and file out to the machine. I ran the first sheet no problem. But then I ran the same sheet again. Shouldn,t there be a number next to the piece your running on the hand held controller. For example,this is a 7 sheet job . Smith job sheet 1. What did I forget in the last couple of weeks. How do you advance to the next sheet ? Clearly I,m not a BRAIN surgeon.    Thanks Bill Baynham
Bill Baynham View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Baynham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 11:30am

I, solved my own problem.I forgot that you seem to have to send each sheet out one at a time? Is there any way to send the whole unit out at once? Why does the first sheet have no number so that sheet 1 is actually the second sheet of matierial?

Thanks Bill Baynham

Hasign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2006 at 9:29am
That is correct 1 is actually the second sheet of material? Each file sent to the machine will show up on your controller key pad as its name.

Hasign
andkal View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 2:50pm

Bill- Can you e-mail me?

I have some questions re KCD/EnRoute for ya

andy(at)ancomcabinets.com

Thanks

Andy K

Andy K
Hasign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 12:21pm
Hello,

I sent you a email. Please reply

Hasign
Andy K View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 6:59pm

Hasign,

I've nevered exported my parts from KCD into Enroute and used the auto toolpathing, nesting, etc. That is what I wanted to ask Bill about.

Can I find a set of instructions for this somewhere?

Thanks,

Andy K

Hasign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 12:54pm
yes. I can send you a movie file that will walk you through this process. Give me a call @ 1-800-229-9066 ext 113.

Hasign
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic