SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X,Y,Z Origin Choice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abyss1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X,Y,Z Origin Choice
    Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:56pm

Hi All,

We use a Biesse Rover 322 CNC with a XNC 1000 Front End and the Machine head home is in THE UPPER TOP LEFT of the bed. When I am drawing in Enroute I have to work back the other way which is not always EASY as it should be. Is there a way to change the X,Y,Z origin to the corner of choice ??? If not, can this be added in as a update. Also, our machine is not a FLAT BED and has PODS and BARS which come up when you put the work piece on it and go down when the ROUTER is cutting. I have noticed that the BARS DON'T come up when run with a ENROUTE file.  Does anybody have a FIX for my problem. Is there a POST file for a BIESSE ROVER 322 and if not how can I EDIT THE POST FILES so I can add new lines ???

A REALLY BIG THANKS TO ALL

STEVE, Sunshine Coast , Queensland , Australia

Edited by Abyss1000
tgm View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:15pm

Steve,

Go to Setup Menu>Machine Setup>Driver Parameters and go to 'Home Position'. There you can set 9 different home positions to suit your needs.

This should solve the first part of your problem.

Hope this helps,

Tom in PA

Hasign View Drop Down
Master
Master

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:39am
Steve,

There should be a machine code (MCode) that turns on this function that may not be in the driver you are using. Can you find out what this code is? If you examine a output file that works and one from our driver that does not, you may notice this Mcode. Feel free to send me the code as well (hasigng@scanvecamiable.com) and I will look into adding this in the driver for you.

Hasign
Abyss1000 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abyss1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:26pm

TGM and HASIGN

Thanks for the help but that still draws from the BOTTOM LEFT CORNER no mater where you set your home for the MACHINE HEAD. I want the 0,0,0 from the TOP LEFT instead of the BOTTOM LEFT. Also, HASIGN, Thanks also. I will email you a POST with the Code I need to add. THANKYOU all for your help

STEVE

Edited by Abyss1000
Abyss1000 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abyss1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:38pm

To HASIGN,

Is there any way you can add this X,Y,Z to the UPPER LEFT CORNER with a update or somthing ??? It would make my work so much easier.

THANKS, STEVE

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic