SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enroute Training

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enroute Training
    Posted: 03 November 2006 at 9:41am

I'm thinking of attending the 11/29 training class in Atlantic City

Anyone else attend one of these before? If so I'd like to hear what you thought, if it was worth it, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Andy K

Andy K
andkal View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 5:16pm
So no comments on the training? Even from the staff?
Andy K
Bill Baynham View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Baynham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 6:03pm

Andy,

How did you find out about it in the first place? You think it would be posted on this site! Anyway, I called Darnell, and he promised to E mail the info. I,ll let you know what I find out. They sure arn,t trying to sell it too hard.

Bill Baynham

Andy K View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 7:56pm

Bill,

I was sent an e-mail about it

Send me your e-mail and I'll forward it to you

Andy

Darnell View Drop Down
Master
Master

Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 1:03pm

You can find all the information you need about the training at the Enroute website. The link I am attaching will take you directly to the training portion of the page. Please browse the site and bookmark it for all of your Enroute information.

http://www.enroute3.com/Events__Training241.html

Darnell

routerbob100 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote routerbob100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2006 at 8:38am

This thread is a perfect example of a company with a good product but not much of a clue regarding its user base. The fact that an end user HAD to respond to the training question is indicitive of their disconection with the real world and a failure to use technology they have access to.

Note to any Scanvec lukers. You could have responded to the first post, you could have responded to other posts rquesting training, you could have let use know that there is a small set of training CDs available. I found out from my vender only when I turned into a hard sell, and then I had to do some begging. You all are in need of some schooling

To there credit, when I've had specific questions the tech help folk have been very helpfull. I'm thinkin that its the chiefs that need a talkin to.

Bob

hankb View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2007 at 3:09pm
I found out about the seminar  two days  before it occurred, and dropped everything I was doing to attend.
Tom Penner ran an excellent seminar, and totally overloaded me with information and techniques. He not only answers specific questions, but opens your eyes to the possibilities of what can be done on your CNC machine using EnRoute Software. I guarantee that any seminar Tom runs will open your eyes to the world of things you don't know.

And that's a good thing

Hank
andkal View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 7:03pm

Hank,

I wish I had heard some feedback like this before the seminar, I probably would have attended

Andy K

Andy K
Rick Dean View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 1:01am
Anyone else going to Vegas next month for training? Hoping to unlock all the mysteries of this software!
andkal View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 6:29am

Can't make Vegas but please post your thoughts after you attend

Thanks

Andy K

Andy K
tgm View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 9:43am

Andy,

Enroute now is offering webex one on one training sessions with the guru, Mr. Tom Penner. You have specific blocks of time to spend learning the power of the program, at your own computer, with the expert showing you the way. As soon as we found out about it, we jumped on it. We have yet to schedule our first session as I have to get a list of things and files I would like to have covered during the session.

Contact Gabriel Saretti at SAI for information on the training.

I post my comments after the first session.

Good Luck,

Tom in PA

Andy K View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 7:53am

Tom

Thanks for this info, please let me know how it goes

Andy

slicko View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slicko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2007 at 11:41am

I would love to see an updated training cd. Like what there showing off in Vegas the 10th and 11th... If they would video the hole thing and DVD the training....That would be cool..Anyone going to AWFS the 18th-21st of July .....

Steve

andkal View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 9:05pm

Tom

Have you ever used the training?

Andy

Andy K
tgm View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 9:56am

Andy,

I have done one webex session so far and it looks like it will work great. Nothing beats one on one training, for any software. For a session like this, that's in real time, you need to have all your questions, sample files and somewhat of an itinerary of you want the instructor to cover, whether it's just the basics or all advanced 3D techniques, ready to go so you don't waste any time. Remember you are paying buy the minute, so to speak and you want to maximize your learning time online.

Go for it, it can only make you want to use the program for more than you currently do now.

Good Luck,

Tom in PA

andkal View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 6:04pm

Tom,

Thanks for the feedback

ndy

Andy K
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic