SA International Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EnRoute FAMILY > General EnRoute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

following contors with letters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: following contors with letters
    Posted: 19 January 2005 at 1:33pm

Dose anyone know of an easy way to follow contors with letters? I have been laying out letters individualy around an arc and it is very time consuming, there must be an easy way to do this but I havent been able to find it in the manual. thanks, steve

andkal View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2005 at 9:45am
ZSteve View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2005 at 2:54pm

Thanks for the reply andy, I guess I wasn't very clear though, Sorry, I have the enroute pro and I was hoping to be able to accomplish this using enroute. I have been rotating the letters to fit the arc and trying to space them properly and all and it seems there has to be a better way.

bhdavis View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhdavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2005 at 5:01pm
I have been told a couple of times that Enroute 3 does not have the capability to arched text. It is limited to straight line text.

BH Davis
ancom View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ancom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2005 at 5:59pm

As far as I can tell it can not be done in Enroute except the way you are doing now. Try the deskcam, it is free and you can save your work as a dxf that you can import into Enroute and they tool path, should save some time.

Andy

ancom View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ancom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2005 at 6:01pm

I forgot to mention you must go to the download page and download desk engrave

Andy

ZSteve View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 8:33pm
Thanks everyone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic